Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

I am a cruel mom!!

Emily's favorite flower
It was a lovely sunny day today, Summer is finally on its way and I really hope it is not like last year (we had rain 80% of the time) When everybody was home, me after my practice, Nicklas after work and the girls back from kinder we went to the backyard and just enjoyed the weather meanwhile we waited for the sausages to get ready in the barbecue.
The girls were playing hide and seek but both of them wanted to hide. I was really tired (still am) because I worked night both Friday and Saturday and I got up at 6 am today (totally jetlagged, I have to say). They asked me to look for them to what I replied: "Why don't you both hide and the the first one to get bored of being hiding can come out and look for the other one" They are so innocent! they got very excited about the new game and played it all afternoon... I felt so cruel! But I cannot stop smiling. These girls of mine are just too cute and nice for having a mom like me! I love them so much and I have so much fun with them! (and I really didn't mean to ridicule them, I was just trying them to beg me to play...) I'm cruel!

No comments:

Post a Comment