Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

It Has to be Skyltmax!

I've order my new name tag today! I have been all over the net trying to find out the best alternative... Once again I have chosen Skyltmax! They have great prices, great colors and I am more than satisfied with the final product. You get it home quickly and just the way you want it.
Choosing a name tag as a registered nurse was a thrill!! I couldn't believe my eyes I was writing "legitimerad sjuksköterska" under my name... but it is true! the race is over and I can't wait until I get started... wearing my Skyltmax name tag, of course!
If you are in need of some to yourself, or any other kind of signs, just check out their website at http://skyltmax.se/  (I don't know if they deliver outside Sweden, though) Have fun making your own name tags and signs! They even have pink now!

No comments:

Post a Comment