Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Just another boring Sunday....


Why are Sundays such boring days? I miss the time when I spent half of the day at Church. At that time not only I had something to do all morning but I came home fullfilled. Ok, to be honest, it could happen that I came more stressed out because of some unfortunate comment.
Anyway, Sundays are boring for most people and it was one of those days yesterday. The most exciting thing that happened was that Olivia got her first hair cut. I was very reluctant at the beginning. I don't know why I am so attached to my girls hair... It literaly hurts to cut it! But she wanted to have it just like Emily and so i had to put my pain away (as I usually do when it comes to doing something the girls want) and cutted the beautiful, soft, babyhair...
She was so happy! That made it worth it but I stick to what I said the day Emily was born, "first real hair cut at their fifth birthday".
Am I the only one with that obsession? Everybody here thinks that I am some kind of a lunatic... yeah, yeah, I am!
Besides that, the ironing,the EVERYDAY cleaning that I have to do because of our lovely golden retriever who sheds like a maniac, nothing happened.
I got mad at Nicklas because he was watching his third soccer game of the day (shouldn't one be enough?) and went to the basement to read my old journals.
Oh my gosh! there were so many things I had forgotten... I was wild! Gotta make sure they are put away from my kids reach before they are teenagers... Not because I pretend to paint them the wrong picture of who I was as a teen, but they won't need any more ideas, will they?

PS: It looks wrong but once it was settled it came out straight, I will post new pics later.

No comments:

Post a Comment