Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Out and walk!

It was really bad weather yersterday, one of those days where one can almost breath the sadnes. Deep blue gray sky, wind, raind a little bit now and then; those kind of rains that get you all wet but which are to little and too insignificant for taking and umbrella.
I was getting panicky home so I dressed up the girls and took them to town, 2,2 km away from home, pushing the stroller with the standing board attached at the back so that Emily can jump on whenever she gets tired. She decided that it was best to save her energy for the mall so I pushed them both all the way.
Once there we looked around in what is Emily's and my favorite store... can you guess? YEAH!!!, paper, pens and hobby stuff!! I simply love that place (Söderslätts bok & papper)
We ended up in the mall as there is absolutely nothing else to do in town here and run into Stanke, an old friend from the SFI (Swedish for immigrants) times. She was my first friend in Sweden, and I was hers.
It was lovely to get together and catch up on our lives!
Isn't it weird? Two good old (not that they are old, but that we've met kind of a long time ago) lovely friends in two days!
That made my day! meeting them was a little bit like meeting my old me... certainly, that old me who was a friend to them has been really missed, so I hope she comes to stay...
After that there was not so much going on, it was a pretty lazy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment