Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Poor little thing...

No, NO, No!! I am not talking about myself! I found a bird sitting on my front steps yersterday morning. I took a closer look and found out that he only had one and a half wings, almost like the ABBA song "Chiquitita", but this little fellow didn't sing nor fly nor breathe again.
It turned out that the wing had been eaten by a hawk and as we all know, wings do not grow back, so the poor little thing never told the tail and Nicklas' dad broke his neck in an act of mercy. The End...
After the sad ending of the little bird whose grave became nothing but a dog poopy bag, we went for a bycicle ride with the girls. They sitting behind us. A whole hour it took and they weren't tired of it...
Today was a much easier day. My friend Lollo came home for a visit, it had been so so so long since we last met! I really love her, she is awesome and I hope we can make us the time to visit each other more often.
Nothing more I'm affraid... I just whish the bird wouldn't have spent the last energy it had left in running away from me when I came out with the camera, didn't photo it after because I thought it would be kinda sick to post a photo of a bird my father-in-law had just killed... wouldn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment