Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Things I really wanna do

Today I thought about some things that I really want to do, and obviously before I die. I really never knew why it seems necessary for some people to specify it "Something that I really want to do before I die is..." Whenever I hear someone saying that I have this urge to interrupt them and ask "Do you really, really think you can do anything after you die?" But I don't.
So here is my list of things to do, preferably before I die... If you are expecting things like bungee jumping, swimming with sharks, scuba diving in the Caribbean or eating chocolate covered crickets then I'm definitely going to disappoint you with this post. 

The first four things on my list require some company, someone with enough self esteem and sense of self worth as to not to feel embarrassed and ridiculed by my total and absolute lack of talent, and me sucking big... HUGE time! It has to be someone who can laugh at it without making me feel stupid and someone who enjoys goofy afternoons. And that is the why I haven't done it yet!  And the fifth, well, that would be so much nicer with some company, too.

  • I would like to go bowling (no! I haven't gone bowling, EVER in 37 years!! so what?)
  • I would like to play mini golf (no, not that either)
  • I would like to be on a karaoke party and actually sing! (I would probably need some drinks before that one)
  • I would like to take some skiing lessons, or at least try to put on skis.
  • I would like to have a three course meal at a nice restaurant, all dressed up with high heals and all.
  • I would like to try a sauna some day. 
  • I would like to go to Disney 
So lame!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment